When you visit or use our service, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include (but is not limited to):
- Your computer’s IP address: Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as the type of device, web browser or operating system).
- Your mobile device’s unique ID number (when available): Your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically).
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, zip code and other information you may provide with your accounts, such as your gender and birth date. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook Connect and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- We also store your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.), on our servers and locally on your device (mobile/computer) to provide you a consistent experience over repeat visits to the service.
- Your content: The information that you post to the service, including your reviews, photos, comments, lists, followers, the users you follow, and your account profile.
- The search terms you have looked up and the results you selected; how long you visited our service and which features you use.
We use the information to improve the service’s functionality, quality and also personalize your experience. We will also use this information to display relevant advertising, providing support, sending messages, and complying with legal obligations.
Please note that some of this information is automatically collected without you voluntarily choosing to provide this information to us.
When you visit our service, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences, collect statistical data and track your use of our service. Advertising companies (including but not limited to Google and Facebook) may also place cookies on your computer to track your activities across various sites so that they can display targeted ads. Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you may adjust and configure your browser settings accordingly. However, if you turn off cookies, or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, some features and services on the service may not function properly.
Mobile Device IDs:
If you’re using our service on mobile, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of the applications. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. Ad companies may use device IDs to track your use of the applications, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytic companies may use device IDs to track information about the usage of the applications.
We may use or disclose user information: in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to comply with the law; in connection with a threat of litigation; to investigate or report illegal activity to protect our legal rights, our customers, our service or users of our service to enforce our rights or defend claims.
DilKeRishte may need to contact you to comply or cooperate with a legal request. For this purpose, we will use the email address provided to us by you. All communications sent by DilKeRishte at such email address shall be deemed to have been communicated to you.
Our service is not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen (18) to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or via a mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in India and our other various servers located across the globe. Each location may provide for different data protection rules than the country in which you reside. If you have any questions relating to your personal data, please write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Other Interactive Areas:
The site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of your experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the site (“interactive areas”). If DilKeRishte provides such interactive areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such interactive areas and use them at your own risk. Further, by using any interactive areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material (“content”) that is unlawful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, abusive, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, and credit card numbers
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the interactive area(s) in which such content is posted
- Content that, in the sole judgment of DilKeRishte is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the site, or which may expose DilKeRishte or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
By posting or distributing content to or through the site, you can (a) grant DilKeRishte and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, for the term of copyright and all renewals thereto, transferable, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish works; (b) grant DilKeRishte and its affiliates the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
Content submitted by users will be considered non-confidential and DilKeRishte is under no obligation to treat such Content as proprietary information. DilKeRishte is under no obligation to offer you any payment for content that you submit or the opportunity to edit, delete or otherwise modify content once it has been submitted to DilKeRishte. DilKeRishte shall have no duty to attribute authorship of content to you.